COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to better provide you with products and services offered in our site Sultan he’ll make collect personally identifiable information such as your:
- First and Last names
- E-mail Address
- Phone number
We do not collect any information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However you may be required to provide certain personal information to use certain products or services available on this site this may include a) registering for an account on our site, b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners, c) signing up for a special offers, d) sending us an e-mail message, e) submitting your credit card or payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our site. To wit, we will use your information for but not limited to communicating with you in relation to services on our products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non- personal information in the future.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Allow you to participate in the features we offer on the Service;
- Facilitate, manage, personalize, and improve your online experience;
- Transact with you, provide services or information you request, respond to your comments, questions and requests, serve you content and/or advertising, and send you notices;
- Improve the Service and for any other internal business purposes;
- Tailor our content, advertisements, emails, SMS/Text messages and offers;
- Fulfill other purposes disclosed at the time you provide Personal Information or otherwise where we are legally permitted or are required to do so.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Salto Angel does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Salto Angel may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis send you email, or postal mail provide customer support or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Salto Angel, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Salto Angel may disclose your personal information without notice if required to do so by law or in the good faith believe that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Salto Angel or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Salto Angel; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Salto Angel, or the public.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Salto Angel. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Salto Angel website.
This website contains links to other sites please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statement of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Salto Angel secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Salto Angel uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information such as credit card number is transmitted to other websites it is protected through the use of encryption such as the secure sockets layer protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchange between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
RIGHT TO DELATION
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a reading warranty or product trickle conducted in accordance with the federal law, provide a good service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the Florida Security of Communications Act;
- Engage in public or be rebuilt scientific historical or statistical research in the interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when our deletion off information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal users that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provide the information.
The Service is intended for a general audience and not directed to children less than 13 years of age. Some portions of the Service, however, may be intended as appropriate for a mixed audience of users under and over 13 years of age.
Salto Angel does not knowingly collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) (“Children’s Personal Information”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA, and for any children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe Salto Angel has collected Children’s Personal Information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, please contact us and Salto Angel will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA.
From time to time, Salto Angel may contact you via e-mail For the purpose of providing announcements promotional offers alerts confirmations service surveys and or other general communication if you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from third to uncle you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the unsubscribe button.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
CONTACT SALTO ANGEL
Salto Angel Pictures
9899 NW 43 Ter, Doral-FL 33178